This is not a judgement free zone

I'm talking about how I judge myself... Everyone else is safe...

So the last two to three weeks have been incredibly stressful for me. I wish I could tell you that it was Christmas but it wasn't. 

It's no surprise that I have struggled with my weight for most of my life.  the extra stress surely hasn't helped any... 
I went to jcpenney today to get some new pants and not the size I wanted. I'm not taking the tags off until I go to work and need to.

I'm made at myself. For the last three weeks I did not take care of myself. I didn't take the time I needed I fit it in when I could.

Well, I'm not one of those kind of people who wait until the 1st to get motivated. My time is now. And so I started eating the way God intended and got to the gym. Yes. I have an elliptical at home, well I got on that too but I've been itching to run. And I have a membership to the powerhouse by my house. So after I served & delivered cupcakes and pizza to two soup kitchens off I headed. I even served in work out pants. No excuses. 

I fell asleep at 10pm and slept until almost 8am. Yes, I must have been tired. My body is weary and I will feed it and give I exercise to get it where it needs to be. 

Here's the deal about the pants. I can't go to work cutting my circulation off. And miss-fitting pants don't look good. If I have to wear them, I will. Even if I don't want to. But I will tell you, I don't plan on wearing them for long. 

I'm back on my nutritional supplements, eating right, and exercising. It's never too late to be a better version of yourself. I'll be listening to books on cd and probably music. 

I'm going to a wine tasting tonight with friends (and if you're reading this you'll know in advance), I just want to spend time with them, I won't be drinking any. Too much sugar. I'm on track and focused. I know that my birthday is coming up and that will be my cheat day. 

I'm gonna do all I can to not have to wear those pants, and make a plan to work out once I get back to work.

It's important to take care of myself!!! 

(I am in desperate need of a new pair of running shoes... That will be something I get after the first of the year)

Brothers and sisters, I do not consider myself yet to have taken hold of it. But one thing I do: Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead, I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus. (Philippians 3:13, 14 NIV)

Comments

Pat said…
Good for you! Every day is a new promise and your claiming yours!