Passion



Passion is a gritty kind of love, tough and

optimistic enthusiasm that overcomes negativity and inconvenience to make it

through to the end. (10,000 Reasons Overflow)


Monday, January 27, 2014

Meal Planning for the week 1-27-14



My daughter left for school this morning, she is in college.  I cleaned off her car for her.  I also shoveled the snow in our driveway and 2 neighbors plus my walk.  It was very cold this morning.

As I shoveled what seemed to be a mile driveway and I just was so thankful.  I am thankful that I can afford to send my daughter to college.   I am thankful for a warm home.  I am thankful that there is so much food in our freezer & pantry that I don’t have to go out unless I want to.  I am going to go to the grocery store for a few odds and ends, also this is our Youth Group’s Winter retreat weekend, and I have some cooking to do for the people who go up early?  OK SERIOUSLY!!  I know it’s more work, but I LOVE IT!!

Monday, January 27, 2014 – Taco Chili (modified, to use ground turkey, and whatever beans I have in the pantry

Tuesday – Lasagna pulled from the freezer (seriously, when making lasagna, it’s that much harder to make two than one and freeze one.

Wednesday – Left overs (probably taco chili but maybe lasagna)

Thursday – (for Unite peeps) – Spaghetti, bread, salad, dessert

Friday – Breakfast – French toast casserole, sausage, banana bread

                Lunch – BBQ chicken sandwiches, Baked potato salad, baked beans

No comments: