More than I ever imagined

Have you ever thought that something like lip balm could be intimidating?

It seemed pretty crazy to me. $150 right after Christmas seems crazy. My budget is pretty tight after Christmas. 

At face value 150 chapsticks at $.99 each. Plus tax.

And in my crazy heart I thought "if I can't even handle this, how will I open a community center" that's about the time Jesus tells me to shut up.

Just trust Me.

Ok so I put it out there. I need lip balm and I need it cheap (and by cheap I meant someone else had to pay for it).

Someone came forward to get the lip balm cheaper :) and then... Donations came and not only did I order 150 lip balms... I ORDERED 300!!!

A Pastor that I love used to say this:
He is ABLE to do more than we can imagine or even think.

Imagine my surprise when I read this:

Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us, (Ephesians 3:20 NIV)

This silly lip balm thing that is important!!! Gave me this crazy confidence IN HIM to go forward.

I started the twitter chosenbylove24
And the Facebook page chosen by love (please follow and like)

This is all God's and I will not store anything up, whatever we collect we will give away. If we collect money for missions we will give it away to wherever God leads. Local or global.

If He says "lip balm" or "chicken wings" lol whatever craziness... We will do it.

I'm on my face to He who is in me a and loves me more than I can ever imagine.

Thank You Jesus for Your love. For loving a wretch like me!!

Comments