Thankful

Yesterday was one of those days after being up for an hour I was completely in a tailspin of yuck. I prayed and talked to a friend. Sent out a prayer request and thankful for so many friends.
Wednesday is "buckets" or eb on my calendar. Life group night a lot of our group and kids are sick. We called it off. I miss them but honestly I needed to be home. It took me 1 hour 45 minutes to get home. About 45 minutes longer than usual. Surprisingly I wasn't a nut job i just took my time with one goal in mind, get home safe.  And praise God I did!!!

I came home and made dinner. And while that might seem like a normal occurrence, the fact that both Phyllis and I were home at night is not a normal occurrence. Taco night.

We have no cable or internet so when I got home we put in a DVD of "the best of the Cosby show 2". I don't know how they pick the best of because I love all of that show! It's a great show!!!! 

I finally went to bed around 10 after doing some cleanup around the house, packed the bowls and stuff for bh,  and finishing my homemade valentines cards for the kids in the orphanage in Haiti :) I will send them and ring pops. Is it silly that it makes my heart smile so much that I'm giving them valentines? I want them always to remember i love them so much and never forget them!

Silly. I know.

It's amazing how our days don't stay crazy when we focus on God and focus on others.

I went to bed and woke up, thankful. 

Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his love endures forever. (Psalm 107:1 NIV)

Comments