Passion



Passion is a gritty kind of love, tough and

optimistic enthusiasm that overcomes negativity and inconvenience to make it

through to the end. (10,000 Reasons Overflow)


Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Feeling is never easy, but it's necessary

There are days when I am afraid to start crying. I hold all the feelings in and try to keep them at arms length.

Today it was a rough one. I've been holding lots of stuff in, I've been trying to work through a few things without feeling.

And then I got this from God "that's enough!" And so here comes the next lesson. It's gonna be rough and it a gonna be hard, and it's going to be...
Worth it.

I had to say goodbye to someone that I am honored to serve God with. God brought him into my life for such a short time but at a time when God said "open your heart all the way, and feel what it feels like to love, really love, no strings attached."

This person, he's not just someone I served with once a month, he became my brother. Someone I looked out for, someone I confided in, someone that we shared the joys of loving Jesus with. 

I honestly don't know if I will ever see him again on this earth, but I will tell you, that because of him, my life has been changed for the better.

I loveyou brother leon, it's been an honor serving Jesus with you. I am a better person because I have known you!

No comments: