Passion



Passion is a gritty kind of love, tough and

optimistic enthusiasm that overcomes negativity and inconvenience to make it

through to the end. (10,000 Reasons Overflow)


Wednesday, February 19, 2014

French Honey Bread



My muffin (daughter) wanted to make homemade bread in the bread maker and so we tried this recipe and I have to say that BY FAR this is the best bread I have ever made in my bread maker.  This makes a 2 lb or Large loaf.  It’s absolutely delicious!  

French Honey Bread

1 1/8 c water
1 T honey
1 T olive oil
1 t salt
1 t sugar
3 c bread flour
2 ½ t yeast

Follow the direction of your bread maker! (we just put it in this order)

1 comment:

rmm4361 said...

I'm "inheriting" a bread maker this weekend and was just starting to look for recipes! Can't wait to try this one!