Living life!

How do you know there is a God?

Because I just do.

God has done some crazy amazing things in my life. 

I.am.blessed.

But saturday was the kind of day where God just shows up in the sweetest "I really love you" sort of ways.

Lots of great things happened Saturday! Went and hung out with a friend, celebrated at a wedding shower, and last but not least...

My Buckets (two of them) and I (and there friend) all had a really nice dinner at one of their favorite places, mancy's in Toledo. Wow! It was delicious! And then we drove home and went to see the meet "the secret life of Walter Mitty" at the dollar show. 

And in the middle of the movie, I thanked God for the enjoyment of the night. It really was a great night. I'm so thankful for my friends who have become family! They are God's reminder to me of how much He loves me! (Someday I hope they all go to Haiti with me!!)

One of the biggest issues I have in life is that I have a pretty crazy calling on my life and i live my life living out that calling. Loving others. And being a momma to my own daughter and many others.

I am often caught up in the craziness of getting things done. Mission trips, home, youth group, soup kitchens, work and I forget to really enjoy life. Let me tell you, my friends, sometimes I just gotta say no to things to say yes to others. 

Like most people I don't want to say no to anything but I'm learning to weigh my yes's and no's and it makes life so much more enjoyable.

It's not like I'm going to stop doing things... I'm just being choosy :) walking in the path God has laid out for me.

 

Comments