Meal Planning



I’ve known for quite some time that I’ve needed to slow down and one of the things I know that I need to get things in order.  Often that means that it’s a little crazy, getting the things currently completed and getting ahead for what’s ahead.  Does that make sense.  Sometimes when trying to cut the big trees in life, I’ve got to put down the butter knife and stop cutting… in order to go get the chain saw.

One of the those chain saws is meal planning.  It sounds SO dumb but it’s soooo true.  So I’m not waiting until next week, I am doing it now.

Wednesday, February 26, 2014 – Lunch (working from home today) Crockpot Chicken, served with mashed potatoes and green beans
                      Dinner – Malek with Samantha
Thursday, February 27, 2014  – spaghetti
Friday, February 28, 2014   – Out with Sheila
Saturday, March 1, 2014 – Potato Soup
Sunday, March 2, 2014  – Lunch Alive/Fuel Staff meeting – Taco/Nacho Bar
               Dinner – Archer Farms Quinoa with veggies
Monday, March 3, 2014  – Shepherd’s Pie
Tuesday, March 4, 2014  – Chicken Stir Fry
Wednesday, March 5, 2014  – Empty Buckets
Thursday, March 6, 2014  -  Stuffed Peppers
Friday, March 7, 2014  -  Tacos
Saturday, March 8, 2014  - White Chicken Chili

Comments

Linda Jackson said…
I keep tryinc to gett back to meal planning. It makes life and th apocket book Thank for the encouraging words!
Netta said…
MMM!
What are "Empty Buckets?"

Love you!
Margie said…
Empty buckets is my small group. We are all from different churches so when we serve they always want to know our group name.

Like the desert song, I know I'm filled to be emptied again...
We pour out our buckets of blessings that God has given us onto others