Passion



Passion is a gritty kind of love, tough and

optimistic enthusiasm that overcomes negativity and inconvenience to make it

through to the end. (10,000 Reasons Overflow)


Sunday, February 09, 2014

What it takes

I'll tell you the truth I think I'm beautiful. Not like Katie Dorband beautiful but I think that God has done a great work in me. Eph 2:10 For we are God’s masterpiece. He has created us anew in Christ Jesus, so we can do the good things he planned for us long ago. (Ephesians 2:10 NLT)

But the other day I looked in the mirror and thought "yuck"!

I need to get serious about being all god created me to be. It is not that God loves me differently or that I don't love myself but I need to be healthy to be ready to do all He has created me to be and do.
 
Like all things, I want my changes to be long lasting and hard work will need to be done. And there are a lot of things that I know, I just need to put them into practice. The truth is that I don't need another app,

I need a Savior.

I need to focus on Him. Love Him and surrender my life to Him, all of it, including the things I eat and why.

So today... Here we go! Again.

No comments: