What it takes

I'll tell you the truth I think I'm beautiful. Not like Katie Dorband beautiful but I think that God has done a great work in me. Eph 2:10 For we are God’s masterpiece. He has created us anew in Christ Jesus, so we can do the good things he planned for us long ago. (Ephesians 2:10 NLT)

But the other day I looked in the mirror and thought "yuck"!

I need to get serious about being all god created me to be. It is not that God loves me differently or that I don't love myself but I need to be healthy to be ready to do all He has created me to be and do.
 
Like all things, I want my changes to be long lasting and hard work will need to be done. And there are a lot of things that I know, I just need to put them into practice. The truth is that I don't need another app,

I need a Savior.

I need to focus on Him. Love Him and surrender my life to Him, all of it, including the things I eat and why.

So today... Here we go! Again.

Comments