Prayer List



I leave just in a few days I leave for Haiti!  A huge part of this trip has been prayer and spending time with God.  I am excited to go and nervous!  I would really love it if the people I love pray for the team I am on and for me.  

You are also welcome to pray anything that the spirit leads.

March 28-29  Safe flight, smooth sailing through customs.


March 29 Time at Gradec – Time effective for loving like crazy!  Fun times, sweet times, that our love penetrates any language barriers.  
 
March 30 Safe food & water; no illness.

March 31 Satan's plans to be bound, God's plans to be loosed

April 1 Team Unity/Fun!  Pray for joy in serving the Lord

April 2 During quiet time with God - God to reveal team members some of his plans for their lives

April 3 Team to see the work God did/May the mission continue after we leave
April 4 Safe flight, smooth sailing through customs

April 5 Safe travels, Flight

P.S.  I adapted this list from one that my friend Sara made when her son went to Thailand.  I loved it!

Comments