Wonderfully overwhelmed!

I'm about to leave for Haiti in one week from today!  In the last couple days I've probably had every emotion run through me. 
I've had crazy distractions and God speak to me in the most audible and visual ways.
Today when my friend left after helping me pack, all I could do was cry.
Overwhelmed.
Completely overwhelmed.
By the grace of God.

If you know me, you know I don't deserve the crazy ways God blesses me. You know I've lived a not so perfect life. But you also probably have seen God do some pretty miraculous things if you've been around me.
Today my friend and i packed for my trip and we laughed and talked about serious stuff. And I don't even know, all I could do was cry because she was with me.
I mean really, so many people have donated their money to my trip(s). Today... I got a $500 check!!!! What?! Yes that's right. Do you get that? Who does that? Someone who does just what the bible says, she gives! 
I also got donations this week of $50 and $5 and they meant a lot to me too!!! It all adds up! I'm thankful! My heart is overflowing. Tomorrow I go have breakfast with my friend Katie and tomorrow night I get to watch my favorite person in the world perform. 

And I leave for Haiti in a week! I'm so excited and crazily overwhelmed! 50 pounds of little dresses and britches! Tons and tons of fun stuff! My clothes are packed! 

Comments