Because He is faithful, nothing is wasted



I always tell people to watch me when I get home from a mission trip, if I am not writing, something is seriously wrong. I love to write and love sharing what God is doing in my life.  The truth is I am absolutely wrecked.  I seriously can barely function.  I feel like a walking shell.  And at least I am feeling (so much so that I left work crying).

So God gave me this crazy vision of feeding the beautiful people on the mountain, and the fishing village, out of the local churches.    I am excited and scared.  What if no one donates?  That scares me, and yet, I did it anyway.  Because if I know one thing about God, it is that He is faithful and He wastes nothing.  Those nights I went to be hungry because my daughter was extra hungry and she was sick and needed to eat as much as possible, it was not wasted.  I know what it is to be in need, and God uses that to the depths of my heart.


I know that there are a lot of organizations that take people’s money and use a lot of it for overhead costs, I know that people are scandalous and the money doesn’t get to where it’s supposed to go, but I am thankful that I can work with a local church, and the money will buy food, and it will get eaten, and that makes my heart happy. 

$10 per month.  Don’t you think you could swing that? Maybe it doesn’t seem like it will make that big of a difference but if we all band together, it will make a difference.   


He is faithful.


Comments