broken hearted

While I am praying for all of you and prayer requests that are written on my heart (& in my notebook) I pray for myself, that my heart will be open to the hard lessons I need to learn, that God will free me from any chains that bind me so that I can go (running) making disciples just as He commanded me to do.
While I am praying for all of you and prayer requests that are written on my heart (& in my notebook) I pray for myself, that my heart will be open to the hard lessons I need to learn, that God will free me from any chains that bind me so that I can go (running) making disciples just as He commanded me to do.
May my life be a true reflection of Matthew There is something about today that I can't even explain I have been rocked to the very core of who I am. I'm so humbled I feel so incredibly unworthy to stand before Jesus. How absolutely arrogant I am and have been. To think those kids ate toothpaste  because they were hungry. To think we bring things and goody bags and they,are eating toothpaste. My heart is absolutely broken.

Comments