im not sure

There are moments in our lives that are life changing. Certainly I would say that my first trip to Haiti was one of those.
Meeting my beautiful daughter was probably one of the greatest joys I've ever had. I mean, really, how can one even explain the moment you meet the person you carry around in your belly and your heart. I remember that day.
Or the day that God,forever changed my life when i realized that His love was mine to have because He had given it to me.
This trip was so different for me. It seemed the most natural and comfortable place for me to be at this time in my life. And yet it seemed to be the most heart breaking and difficult times in my life.
We all have seasons in our lives, and this past season has been one that I finally believe that God loves me, chose me, and that I'm worthy of His love and I can truly trust Him. I am (or maybe I should say was) in a place that I finally feel like God has honored my hard work and determination with His grace and provision. Sometimes I feel like I'm held tightly by His glue. I'm at a place where really I don't want for,much. Not rich by US standards but doing well.
And God has thrown me an absolute curve ball at high speed and said "here, catch" and He didn't give me a mitt.
What in the world??
Not cool Robert Frost.
And yet somehow it seems like the most natural thing on the world.
Trust God.
What's next?
Oh how the heck do I know?
I just know that I may not know what my future holds but I know Who holds my future.

Comments