Living simply (er)

If you would have to me that I'd ever consider turning off my cable I would have told you that you a nut job... I mean I'm a kid of the 70/80/90s and tv was entertainment and even now I find myself choosing to "veg out"in front of the tv. 

But I'm considering it for real. I went to Haiti and there is no tv and I never really even thought about it. And then I've been staying at a friends house and they don't have cable and it's been nice to listen to music and talk (it's not like we don't have movies and we have netflix).  And honestly I have been kind of dissatisfied with tv lately... I only look forward to Blue Bloods and Chicago Fire (even parenthood has been a little disappointing lately)

Praying about it, going to check out alternatives... Only internet, wifi, this should prove interesting.

I'm considering it, saving money, living simply.

Life is changing. And it's good. 

Comments