Passion



Passion is a gritty kind of love, tough and

optimistic enthusiasm that overcomes negativity and inconvenience to make it

through to the end. (10,000 Reasons Overflow)


Saturday, April 19, 2014

Rambling

My heart has seemed to be on overload lately. A million feelings and no way to escape in a healthy way. I could have eaten something I shouldn't or gone shopping or something but when things got tough the last couple weeks I've just been clinging to Jesus.

I was thankful that our team leaders planned a super yummy dinner and we had our team come together and laugh (and I cried). I had some moments when I was just captivated by love. Like Jesus was in the room with us.

I have found myself overwhelmed and even feeling all the way through it. I have felt lonely, abandoned, sad, joyful, loved, and pretty much any gamut in between. 

I don't know what's ahead but I know Jesus is my Lord and Savior and He's got it. He will go before me and light the way.

No comments: