Saving money is MY secret, not Victoria's



I never felt like a snob, you know, I work hard for my money, I should be able to buy any soap I want or get my nails done… blah blah, but the truth is…  it’s not MY money, I work hard for God’s provision. As I should, it is honoring!

Perfect timing I ran out of my Love Spell soap, it’s my favorite, and I usually ask for it as a gift or I justify spending the money that it lasts me a long time… ok, it works out to be about $6 (for 7 oz) a bottle if you buy 5 and I need some…  I have none.  Clearly I need to understand the true meaning of need!

In the meantime I decided to use the body wash my daughter uses which is Ivory.  It’s a 24 oz bottle for about $3.50 (and I usually have a coupon).  

Can I just say that I am ridiculous?  

I actually found out I love the body wash my daughter uses and will stick to it, and forego the VS Love Spell body wash. 

It’s been a crazy adventure of living simply… And I am loving it!

Finding things I like more… all while saving money!

WIN!

Comments