Passion



Passion is a gritty kind of love, tough and

optimistic enthusiasm that overcomes negativity and inconvenience to make it

through to the end. (10,000 Reasons Overflow)


Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Saving money is MY secret, not Victoria's



I never felt like a snob, you know, I work hard for my money, I should be able to buy any soap I want or get my nails done… blah blah, but the truth is…  it’s not MY money, I work hard for God’s provision. As I should, it is honoring!

Perfect timing I ran out of my Love Spell soap, it’s my favorite, and I usually ask for it as a gift or I justify spending the money that it lasts me a long time… ok, it works out to be about $6 (for 7 oz) a bottle if you buy 5 and I need some…  I have none.  Clearly I need to understand the true meaning of need!

In the meantime I decided to use the body wash my daughter uses which is Ivory.  It’s a 24 oz bottle for about $3.50 (and I usually have a coupon).  

Can I just say that I am ridiculous?  

I actually found out I love the body wash my daughter uses and will stick to it, and forego the VS Love Spell body wash. 

It’s been a crazy adventure of living simply… And I am loving it!

Finding things I like more… all while saving money!

WIN!

No comments: