Passion



Passion is a gritty kind of love, tough and

optimistic enthusiasm that overcomes negativity and inconvenience to make it

through to the end. (10,000 Reasons Overflow)


Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Time out


I'm taking a time out. 

It always scares me not to write. Normally if I don't write I'm struggling with something, and I am struggling with something. And I write to process and I share whatever God is doing with you, my readers. 

Honestly I've written a lot in my journal and not a lot here. But I'm taking a break anyway. 

If I find a good recipe or a picture I want to share, Or a scripture, I'll post it but it will be someone else's words not mind :)

This break is not because I don't have anything to say... More like I have too much to say. That's weird but whatever.

Say a prayer for me if you think about it.  I'll be back soon!

Sending love 

No comments: