Passion



Passion is a gritty kind of love, tough and

optimistic enthusiasm that overcomes negativity and inconvenience to make it

through to the end. (10,000 Reasons Overflow)


Thursday, April 03, 2014

what is it that You want God?

I never would have known that my heart could be absolutely so broken and I could feel so loved at the same time. Things can feel so wrong and out of sync that I know I'm going home in two days but I want to stay. And all I can do is put my arms up to Him.
I don't feel like I have tue strength to go back to the way it was. Its hard to know what is next. Its hard to be in a place that seems perfect and go back to a place that seems crazy. To go from living love to planning ways for everyone else to live it out. I know that's where God has me but it,seems crazy.
I know that even though I never thought it,possible I know my life is one of a mizsionary wherever that leads me. To high school students, to coworkers to,family to soup kitchens, and the people of Haiti.
I am going to,miss the boys.
Do I start to,prepare to,leave, even if for a,few months or a half a year or year or a,lifetime.
WHAT IS IT YOU WANT ME TO DO GOD?!?!?!
I'm sure can read this and figure out im a crazy mess,and we haven't even left yet...

No comments: