Crazy thankful

There are some days when they start out crazy and I wonder what the plan is for today knowing full well that God has it all under control and there are somedays that start out crazy and they just keep in going that way....

Other than my weird 7am conference call with Germany my day was pretty... I am not sure I have the words. And if by chance you're wondering what kind of idiot schedules a 7am conference call on a Monday... That idiot would be me.

A lot has gone on in my heart in the last few days, weeks, months. 

I have felt unsafe and guarded, I felt relaxed and open. I have felt love more than I can imagine.

But mostly I have felt God. He has shown up in the craziest places. In pb&j, in the faces of muffins, in friends, He has shown up in my joy, in my sorrow, when I am lonely.

I have found Him when I'm angry at evil. I've heard His voice so clearly in the silence. I need to be still.

Today, oh today, it was a little baffling at moments but so good in others. 

I'm thankful. I'm thankful for friends who listen, I'm thankful for friends who eat pb&j cheesecake in my honor and who call to make sure I'm ok. I'm thankful for so much, my heart is overflowing from all His crazy love!

Comments