Getting ahead of myself



I tend to get ahead of myself (and God).  

I start thinking/praying and before I know it I am a giant ball of what ifs…

For the love of peanut butter and jelly sandwiches.

If there is one thing I learned in Haiti it was not to complain about things I cannot change.  I cannot change the weather, it was cold in my house this morning, I have two choices, turn the heat on (and pay for it) or choose to freeze.  No need to complain, just make a choice, and live with it.  I chose to turn on the heat.  Yes, it’s May, so what.  You gotta do what you gotta do, and I hate being cold and it’s a simple solution.

It’s no surprise to anyone that I hate living Downriver.  I have many great memories but I have some really awful ones.  I have many great friends, and some people that I’d like to throat punch.  I don’t like the city I live in, and now with my new neighbors that live DIRECTLY next to me, I don’t like it even more.  I have some other really great neighbors too.  I want to move.  The truth is I have always wanted to live in the city but because of the schools, I didn’t. I chose to live closer to my dad so he could help with Phyllis as she was growing up.

I am tired of complaining about my house and being underwater and hating where I live and NOT CHOOSING TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!  It’s time to make a choice, do nothing and stop complaining or try to do something, at least see what my options are.

I am thinking/praying about moving.  

To where? I am not sure.  

Can I even sell my house? I  don’t know.   

But this is what I do know, I will pray about it.  And probably freak out and stress about it.  I also know I have WAY too much stuff and it’s time to really clean house (thank goodness for my garage sale).  I haven’t talked to a real estate agent yet, but I have one that I will contact.  


I am not sure what I am going to do but I do know that wherever God wants me, that’s where I’ll be.   
Trusting Him.  

He is the light that guides my path!

Comments