Passion



Passion is a gritty kind of love, tough and

optimistic enthusiasm that overcomes negativity and inconvenience to make it

through to the end. (10,000 Reasons Overflow)


Friday, May 16, 2014

Getting ahead of myself



I tend to get ahead of myself (and God).  

I start thinking/praying and before I know it I am a giant ball of what ifs…

For the love of peanut butter and jelly sandwiches.

If there is one thing I learned in Haiti it was not to complain about things I cannot change.  I cannot change the weather, it was cold in my house this morning, I have two choices, turn the heat on (and pay for it) or choose to freeze.  No need to complain, just make a choice, and live with it.  I chose to turn on the heat.  Yes, it’s May, so what.  You gotta do what you gotta do, and I hate being cold and it’s a simple solution.

It’s no surprise to anyone that I hate living Downriver.  I have many great memories but I have some really awful ones.  I have many great friends, and some people that I’d like to throat punch.  I don’t like the city I live in, and now with my new neighbors that live DIRECTLY next to me, I don’t like it even more.  I have some other really great neighbors too.  I want to move.  The truth is I have always wanted to live in the city but because of the schools, I didn’t. I chose to live closer to my dad so he could help with Phyllis as she was growing up.

I am tired of complaining about my house and being underwater and hating where I live and NOT CHOOSING TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!  It’s time to make a choice, do nothing and stop complaining or try to do something, at least see what my options are.

I am thinking/praying about moving.  

To where? I am not sure.  

Can I even sell my house? I  don’t know.   

But this is what I do know, I will pray about it.  And probably freak out and stress about it.  I also know I have WAY too much stuff and it’s time to really clean house (thank goodness for my garage sale).  I haven’t talked to a real estate agent yet, but I have one that I will contact.  


I am not sure what I am going to do but I do know that wherever God wants me, that’s where I’ll be.   
Trusting Him.  

He is the light that guides my path!

No comments: