Rest

Last week I had a normal week, which means I was moderately busy but I had a couple days when i actually did nothing at night.  That was weird.  It was kind of awesome, met my friend for dinner... I wrote last week about God's revealing to me... just in time (how about that!).

This week was the EXACT opposite, it was NUTS!  I was so thankful for last week's rest and rejuvenation since this week was nuts.  I even had a few moments of craziness but i kept my fruit and it didn't rot. 

I decided after a crazy crazy day I was going to do one of my detox baths (I chose grapefruit - I have orange or grapefruit) but I have an issue... I'm supposed to soak for at least 40 minutes and I can't sit still that long! So I love this book that I love to read when I get a minute, so I took a nice long bath (sweating while in the bath tub!) and reading.  I love the book because it has a lot of encouragement and truth.  And some "don't be stupid" ;)

It was great to take some time and relax after running like crazy today, and taking care of some stuff around the house.  Even though the truth is that i like to keep busy, there is always much to do! 

Its been a busy week and I am thankful for a time of rest and looking forward to a long weekend!  I will be busy some of the time but looking forward to taking care of somethings around the house!

Take some great time for yourself, take good care of yourself!  You're important!


Comments