Keep going the Light is coming!!

I'm on the ferry to go to mackinaw island and it's cold but I'm stubborn and like to be out on the water. What can I say I think I should have been a fisherman, well except I won't touch bait or fish... But I'd  look cute in a sun hat and a book.

One side of the boat was gray and one side was cloudy.   I was thinking how sometimes life is like that. It's cloudy and what seems to be just overcast but when we keep going and change our scenery the break in the clouds comes.

So many times I've been in places where I didn't want to be or that seemed so hopeless but I have a love that lasts. The hope of all things in all things! Just gotta keep on the path He lights for me!

Be encouraged! He is the light you're searching for!

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was with God in the beginning. Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind. The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it. (John 1:1-5 NIV)

Comments