This old house

I was getting rid of more stuff today, more cookbooks to the donation pile and I've been feeling like such a failure about this house. 
And then... God does some crazy things, He recounts memories.
Yesterday a sweet boy thanked me for having his graduation party at my house last year. I looked at this collage of pictures of the light of my life. 

It's just a chapter margie, that's what I told myself. This house holds memories and love. Kids without homes have slept here, gatherings and love. 
It wasn't a failure and neither am I, every experience is a growing a experience. You live, you love, and you learn.
Today, as I go through stuff, like cookbooks and remember meals and loved shared. 
It's time to begin a new chapter, written by the One who loves me most.

Comments

Trish said…
A home filled with love and kindness...is the best....Jesus lives there. I love you sweet girl.