Passion



Passion is a gritty kind of love, tough and

optimistic enthusiasm that overcomes negativity and inconvenience to make it

through to the end. (10,000 Reasons Overflow)


Saturday, July 12, 2014

crazy ramblings!

There is a lot going on in my crazy heart today! so here's my rambling!

I heard about an orphanage in Haiti that had a fire, and I've been seeing God's provision all over the place!  You would be surprised how much I can pack in a carryon :)  Flip flops, clothes, I wondered why I had so much stuff...  and now I know why!  Why I accidentally ordered a duffle bag and extra flip flops.

I also didn't want to travel Sunday to Sunday... I like Saturday to Saturday but alas, if we did that, we wouldn't have known about this need.

I am amazed about how generous people are!  We are taking two additional bags and I have two friends who were generous enough to donate the funds :)  Oh God's people are wonderful!

To take my laptop or not take my laptop, that is the question... I am pretty sure the answerRice is no :)

I'm having pizza for dinner.  late breaking news.

I can't wait to smooch my muffins!

I am thankful for my last massage today (and my pedi and shellac manicure).

Do you know there isn't a Starbucks in the terminal that American flies out of at DTW.  That's annoying LOL

I love the show Leverage, and it reminds me of my Michael.

Rice and Beans!  Mangos, avocados, my favorite translators, muffins, heat!  Can't wait!

Did you know i think I should be able to provide a toothbrush, a snack, and clothes to all of Haiti just because my heart says it wants to?  I believe in a big God!

well, here I go...

Please be praying and check http://metroreachglobal.tumblr.com/ for updates!

No comments: