crazy ramblings!

There is a lot going on in my crazy heart today! so here's my rambling!

I heard about an orphanage in Haiti that had a fire, and I've been seeing God's provision all over the place!  You would be surprised how much I can pack in a carryon :)  Flip flops, clothes, I wondered why I had so much stuff...  and now I know why!  Why I accidentally ordered a duffle bag and extra flip flops.

I also didn't want to travel Sunday to Sunday... I like Saturday to Saturday but alas, if we did that, we wouldn't have known about this need.

I am amazed about how generous people are!  We are taking two additional bags and I have two friends who were generous enough to donate the funds :)  Oh God's people are wonderful!

To take my laptop or not take my laptop, that is the question... I am pretty sure the answerRice is no :)

I'm having pizza for dinner.  late breaking news.

I can't wait to smooch my muffins!

I am thankful for my last massage today (and my pedi and shellac manicure).

Do you know there isn't a Starbucks in the terminal that American flies out of at DTW.  That's annoying LOL

I love the show Leverage, and it reminds me of my Michael.

Rice and Beans!  Mangos, avocados, my favorite translators, muffins, heat!  Can't wait!

Did you know i think I should be able to provide a toothbrush, a snack, and clothes to all of Haiti just because my heart says it wants to?  I believe in a big God!

well, here I go...

Please be praying and check http://metroreachglobal.tumblr.com/ for updates!

Comments