Little dresses for Africa

I love giving out little dresses for Africa. It's seriously one if my favorite things to do every single time we come. 

There is something about meeting a need with something that is just so beautiful and knowing that God's hands are all over it from the original vision to each person who was given the talent to sew them and the sorters, what a beautiful vision of the body of Christ. 

There was this one dress. I don't know what it was about this pattern but I fell in love with it. The dresses are all so beautiful. But this one dresses. I could close my eyes and see her face, the one who would receive it. I could hear her giggle. Feel her smile. 

I don't know what it was about this one dress, it's weird because in my heart it almost felt. Sacred. Maybe they are all that way but my heart happened to be extra open at that moment and I felt God's power through it. I don't ever feel worthy of it and it seems like such an incredible gift to feel that. 

That dress. 

That Power.

His Power. 

His love. 

My heart will never be the same. 

Thank you to those who serve God in such a mighty way for His Kingdom.

Comments