Love from Haiti

It's my last morning in Haiti. 

I can't put into words what I'm feeling.

I'm excited to see my girl, but already missing here. I'm excited to see what God has in store for "what's next" but I'm not looking forward to moving at the speed of light.

I am going to miss...

late night conversations and creole lessons 
Yucky honey candy 
Cold toros 
Rice & beans
Rice and bean sauce so good I moaned with delight 
Spaghetti for breakfast
Boiled eggs with hot sauce
Yummy hot dogs
Yummy fruit candy
Coloring 
Dominoes
Haitian cards
Sweet faces 
Kisses
My poppy pants team
Sappy music
James brown impersonations 
Laughing til I snort
Fresh mango 
Sweet voices
He has not died, He is alive
Sweet smiles
Giggles
Speaking love
Living love
Great conversations 
Open hearts
Having people correct my terrible pronunciation.
Perfect blue skies
Rooftop sleeping 
Being cold in Haiti 
Warm water
Watching little rascals in French 
Sweating on tiles
Chicken feet (dirty feet)
Little dresses 
Basketball 
Soccer
Ponytails
No make up
Mancala
2 birds in a tree, near the beach on boat.
Flip flops
Hot cement
Psalm 23
Feeling beautiful with no make up 
Refreshing Bucket baths
Sweet time in the bible
Journaling
Medical exams 
Solid glue
Learning about Jesus
Bible lessons every night
Armor of God
Melty crayons
Marker tops on the wrong markers
Backpacks
Matching games 
Puzzles with missing pieces 
Sweeping over and over
Purple cleaner 

33 more days



Comments