Memories

Yesterday was a weird holiday. Normally my cousins have a 4th of July party (they are still having it but it's scheduled for today). And so all day it pretty much just felt like a normal Saturday with not much open. I kept thinking I was going to be late for church. 

Phyllis and I had an amazing morning just dreaming about the city. Thinking about where we would live and we drove by a school that is for sale by the city. So cool.

I finished packing for Haiti, and getting things ready for the teams to go to Haiti. It's a crazy time of year. I love it but I have to take time to relax and have fun. Often I get wrapped up in making sure everyone has memories I forget to make them myself.

So yesterday I went to some friend's house and we had dinner and I took the girls to the fireworks in Trenton and I have to say they were some of the best fireworks I've ever seen. We literally got there with 20 minutes to spare and then left right after they were over. We had so much fun snuggling and dancing during the fireworks. We made memories. 

Today I learned a little about balance. Life is about living... And a little planning mixed in there helps make that living possible. 

Comments