Ready!!

We leave tomorrow!!! I'm so excited and nervous! Oh I hope I didn't forget anything ;) which is funny because my beautiful daughter said "do you have enough stuff" little did she know after that time I stashed even more things in those bags :) flip flops, beanie babies, shorts.

I also have to add a new shirt to my packing. I have wanted the tshirt that was part of a fundraiser I was part of. It says "keep calm and put your brave girl boots on". It's exciting! I wrote about Haiti so I am excited to wear it on this trip!

I can barely stand it! I cannot wait to hug my sweet muffins in Haiti! Their images are burned on my heart. I cannot wait! Loving them has been one of my life's greatest rewards. 

I'm sure there will be moments when the day goes by so slow and moments when it flies by!

I'm ready to go! The bags are packed I just need to load them into the car!

And... My back is so much better! What craziness!!!! 

Comments