Trust and simplicity



There is a saying that if you want milk you just can’t sit in the field and wait for the cow to come to you.  And honestly I’ve lived most of my life that way.  Want something?  Go get it.

And I am always busy.  And this month, I am going to take it easy.  Going to prepare my heart for my next trip and what God has up His sleeve.   Normally I would be trying to do a bunch of things to make it happen, try to figure out what God has planned.  And let’s face it trying to get one step ahead of Him.

I am going to trust Him.  I am going slow down, listen, be still.  I am not sure what's the plan, but i know the Planner.  I know that whatever He has planned is better than anything i could possibly come up with on my own.  And I have to learn to trust that and the process He wants me to go through, and it might be painful and times, but totally worth it.

I have a few things I am signed up to complete for the rest of July and August but I am going to be practicing my Haitian “no”. 

Life is about to get simpler.  Rice and Beans and time with God.  It really does sound glorious, doesn’t it?

Comments

Trish said…
Miss you sweet girl...Praying with you.