Let there be light

The majesty of God never ceases to amaze me. This morning was rough. I am exhausted!!! At about 3:30 everyone who slept on the roof (8 of us) had to come down because it was raining.

After getting everyone settled I was awake for an hour longer, apparently God had something He wanted to say and He kept me up to listen. And spoke He did, and listen I will :)

Change is a coming, and while scared of change mostly because I don't know what's ahead, I'm taking off the straps that have held me for so long and looking forward to something new and a lot quieter. I'm looking forward to going places that are good for my soul.

This morning there was the brightest red sunrise. Made me a little nervous (red sky at night sailors delight red sky in the morning sailors take warning) but as the sky was lit, everything reflected red. As the power and lights were out, it reminded me that His Power is never out, that light cannot be distinguished (john 1:5). He is majestic. And as I walk into a new way, a different path, I'm thankful that His light is a path for me feet :) (psalm 119:105)

Comments