a tiny little secret...

Soo...  I have this crazy secret to tell you...  and I think it's HILARIOUS and you might not even care... but I thought I'd share it with you...

In our house...

We use men's deodorant/antiperspirant.  Yes, and there are no men living in our house. 

We sweat, and we sweat a lot, and women's normal antiperspirant just doesn't cut it.  That one commercial for secret "strong enough for a man but made for a woman"... bull-oney.  And then we tried the clinical strength...  nope.  it worked for a while but then it just seemed to make a mess of our clothes (no thanks!) so one of my favorite students told us about how she uses "Old Spice" and we tried it, and we like it. 

To tell you the truth, I hated most of those girly scents, like the baby powder one... BLECK!  DISGUSTING! 

So like most things I've found, it doesn't have to be expensive to work well, and it seems like men's things are cheaper than women's anyway. 

So if you come to my house and you see a men's deodorant, don't freak out, I'm not hiding a guy anywhere, we just use that deodorant.  LOL


Comments