Back to Meal Planning!



Do you wonder what I'm making for dinner?  LOL probably not.  Half the time I have no idea...  but today I am planning for tomorrow (Tuesday) and have been thinking about how I needed to get better at meal planning (again!).  So there is no time like the present!


Monday – Beans and Rice (reference this article)
 http://wearethatfamily.com/2014/10/what-we-eat-on-mondays-and-why-it-matters/  I actually have leftover Spanish rice from last week, so I am going to use that up along with some pinto beans I canned.  Should be delicious!  I am sure you don’t really care about all that!


Tuesday – Lunch Spaghetti

Dinner - Chili with Rissa J



Wednesday – Lunch and Dinner - Beans and Rice



Thursday – Lunch – Leftover - Spaghetti

Dinner - Chicken Cacciatore



Friday – Lunch – Rice and Beans

Dinner - Going to the K’s to celebrate Rob and Kirk



Saturday – Out with Sheila


Sunday – Sprinkle for my friend Jessica (I’m making soup!)

Comments