Passion



Passion is a gritty kind of love, tough and

optimistic enthusiasm that overcomes negativity and inconvenience to make it

through to the end. (10,000 Reasons Overflow)


Monday, October 06, 2014

Back to Meal Planning!



Do you wonder what I'm making for dinner?  LOL probably not.  Half the time I have no idea...  but today I am planning for tomorrow (Tuesday) and have been thinking about how I needed to get better at meal planning (again!).  So there is no time like the present!


Monday – Beans and Rice (reference this article)
 http://wearethatfamily.com/2014/10/what-we-eat-on-mondays-and-why-it-matters/  I actually have leftover Spanish rice from last week, so I am going to use that up along with some pinto beans I canned.  Should be delicious!  I am sure you don’t really care about all that!


Tuesday – Lunch Spaghetti

Dinner - Chili with Rissa J



Wednesday – Lunch and Dinner - Beans and Rice



Thursday – Lunch – Leftover - Spaghetti

Dinner - Chicken Cacciatore



Friday – Lunch – Rice and Beans

Dinner - Going to the K’s to celebrate Rob and Kirk



Saturday – Out with Sheila


Sunday – Sprinkle for my friend Jessica (I’m making soup!)

No comments: