Still seeking

I do not claim to be a biblical scholar so if you are, you might want to turn around now... 

I was thinking today about how I thought I remember that Moses could not see Gods face, that we arent allowed to (yes i know people saw Jesus).

I was thinking about what a blessing that kind of is. Because we seek and seek to know Him and how knowing me, I'd give up seeking once I saw His face. But since I can't, I'll just keep seeking Him. 

It's quiet time kind of :) and I'm in such a great place, going where God wants me to go, serving in places where God leads and just getting a little reminder of how amazing it is to serve under amazing leadership! 

A few weeks ago God sent me somewhere and I had no idea why. It drove me crazy but I didn't ask Him why, I just went.  And then I expected a great realization of what was next.

Nothing.

And so I kept seeking, being open to what He wanted.  Waiting... Waiting...  And this weekend... I got my answer.  

Release 

I beautiful release

A secret whisper to my heart that said "dear child I loveyou, go". It wasn't something I thought was ever going to come and it seemed beautiful.

It means that I can go, wherever that is. And so even more... Seeking 

Standing and kneeling on these verses:

Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will hear you. You will seek me and find me, when you seek me with all your heart. I will be found by you, declares the Lord, and I will restore your fortunes and gather you from all the nations and all the places where I have driven you, declares the Lord, and I will bring you back to the place from which I sent you into exile. (Jeremiah 29:12-14 ESV)

I think of all the places that has lead me, quietly by the small of my back, and the places that He has strongly said "GO NOW", the places He has delivered me from, and it overwhelms me. And while it is a quiet time of quiet leading, I'm overwhelmed by thankfulness.

I feel like everywhere feels kind of uncomfortable but I think it's meant to feel that way, so that the only place I can go is to Him, to seek comfort in His embrace. 

I'm so thankful for a God in heaven who loves me. 

Comments