Advent Ideas!



I’m just not that creative, or maybe I just don’t have time to be creative.  I saw this post about Advent and things children could do and I thought “wow!  Some of those are really great, and simple, and easy to accomplish!  


I saw the birdhouse one and thought that would be so fun to do with Ava and Lana and take to an retirement home, and maybe we could take some bird seed and it would attract birds for the elderly to enjoy :) We could do some fun craft and give it away, what a fun memory!!!  In my mind that’s even better than gingerbread houses!

And one of them was to leave a pound in the grocery cart… imagine how helpful it might be if I just put a $20 bill in an envelope with a note and really prayed about who got it, and how it would go to someone who needed it.  I can think of so many times in my life that would have blessed my socks off!  Changing the world… one life at a time… in the smallest of ways!

I’m pretty excited about this! I am going to pray about which ones I am going to do!!

Merry Christmas peeps!

Comments