Being crazy in Germany!!!

Well I pretty much walked all over Mainz Germany today. Mostly I search of starbucks. It's a simple thing some people collect God knows what, I like starbucks mugs from where I travel.

It's been kind of overwhelming lately. I have a lot going on in my heart and it's not time to share it all. Being in a city that I don't know by myself doesn't help any and these people don't smile. It's weird, I  smile they look at me like I just hit a crack pipe.  The people I was supposed to travel with arent here... So that means I needed to figure out the train situation myself. 

Let me tell you, I got completely overwhelmed for NOTHING ok maybe not nothing but I did figure it out :) and then had a good part of the day to walk around the city! People! Don't trust Apple maps, always trust google maps!   

There isn't much to do because it's Sunday and pretty much everything is closed :( but I did get in a great walk and got a message from a cute boy this morning :)

It's crazy how frantic the stupid train got me. Maybe it's because we don't have trains by us or maybe it's just because I can't stand to be lost!  It makes me nuts!!! One time I was lost in Canada with my friend Amanda and I lost it! It was the first time we ever spent any time together, and I'm surprised she's still my friend after that!! Haha! Just the thought of being lost makes me crazy!! That's why when I go somewhere I use my google maps AND I print it out!!!

Well it's been an adventure, going to try to find a place to eat dinner later! Well kind of meal between lunch and dinner! Hope to eat German food, whatever that is because everything seems Italian and Thai!

Happy Sunday people!!!

Comments