Happy holidays!

I was gonna get all dressed up for thanksgiving with the fam and then I realized that's not really me. I just would rather wear a sweater and jeans... That's who I am. 

It's a long day of spending time with people I love and I want to be comfortable. I feel like I shouldn't have to be or wear something I'm not.  So jeans and a sweater it is.

It's all me. Sometimes I just feel like I'm not good enough or up to everyone else's expectations but really I am who God created me to be. I spend money on snacks for kids in Detroit schools instead of expensive whatever's. It's my choice. I don't choose expensive things because I'd rather just live simply and help others because that's who God created me to be. I can't help that, so I'll just be me :) 

What made me change my tune?
This silly paper I read every morning... 


Maybe you need it to... Holidays are sometimes hard on our hearts...

Comments