Passion



Passion is a gritty kind of love, tough and

optimistic enthusiasm that overcomes negativity and inconvenience to make it

through to the end. (10,000 Reasons Overflow)


Saturday, November 22, 2014

My heart still dreams...

There's something about haiti. As crazy as life has been lately I have been thinking about haiti and wondering what God has planned.

Looking at the coming years vacation I wonder with great expectation of what God has planned. How many times will I go to haiti?  Will it just be once? What will I do? 

I went to a fundraiser dinner tonight and it just reminded me of how much I love that beautiful country. My last trip to Haiti this year was so different with a weird spirit that loomed over me.  I wondered what God had planned.  After tonight, I was reminded about how much I love haiti and it's beautiful people❤️

So what does God have planned? Oh I still have no idea but I'll sit and wait ❤️ 

No comments: