Seasons Change

picture from here
Its kind of weird being in this season of change, I don't know if I could call it winter, summer, spring, or fall. I think it's closest to winter.  Slowing down, resting.  There is a lot that happens in reflection of my mind, body, and heart.  I started working on my heart. Doing the Beth Moore study, Living Beyond Yourself, and it's been really amazing!  I love it and actually can't wait to see how it ends...  And I've already got the next one in line.

I need to really begin the focus on my body because I really haven't been feeling that great lately.  My stomach always seems to be in a constant state of flux...  I'm tired... I've had a couple migraines.

When I don't feel well, I start to think about what I've been eating... because that's usually where it starts, garbage in, garbage out.  There have been a few moments that I've had a small amount of gluten which does often throw my system for a loop.

So I've decided to just try to eat whole foods for the next month.  Start this at Christmas time?  Well, what better time is there than today.  Most of the time Christmas holidays are full of gluten full food and that makes it difficult to eat things anyway, though I've found a lot of great ways to make the foods we love g-free (Ham rolls were DE-LISH! and pretzel cookies a win!)

I actually enjoying eating real food so this really shouldn't be a problem, well except that I am going to try to steer away from dairy products because they tend to jack my system up too.

I'm really looking to feeling better :) 

Even though I don't always like this season, because it's so strange to me and I don't always like it.  It's a new season and I am looking forward to it but still a little scared because I have no idea what's next.  But God is working on my heart, and now my body, and that only brings great change...

So here I go!




Comments