Christmas Holiday!



I am off for almost two weeks…  Christmas and New Year’s (and my birthday!!!)
I love this time off, mostly because it’s a time when I can do things that I can’t normally do because I am so busy.  So here’s a list of the things I’d like to do (and if you’d like to join me let me know!!)

I might not get everything done on my list but at least I have something to shoot for :)


Go to the DIA (it’s funnest when doing a scavenger hunt)
Go to Moo Cluck Moo (I have a groupon!)
Go to Charles H. Wright Museum of African American History (I have a Groupon for this)
Go to Detroit City Distillery
Go to Señor López Mexican Restaurant (I have a groupon for this too!)
Go to Buckley
Celebrate my birthday with Fondue (HAHA! I already have this planned!)
Make Carnitas
Take my tree down and clean house
Clean out more stuff
Get my old Barbies over to my friend’s girls
Go see Ethan!
Visit friends :)

Merry Christmas!  May your Christmas be restful AND FUN!!!!
 



Comments