It might not look perfect, but it's perfect for me!

Sometimes I look at my life and I think there is something missing (a husband or even a boyfriend) and then I look around and I think I am the luckiest person alive!

It's my birthday on Thursday (2 days!!!) and I'm thankful because I am going to my friends' new house for a little gathering of people I love!!!  Now that by itself would have been enough (really!) - that and hanging out with my beautiful daughter...  But in addition to that...  for dinner my friend's and their beautiful girls, Phyllis and I are having a fondue party planned!  Doesn't that sound like fun?!?  and then I found out yesterday that my friends are coming from Colorado!!!!  WHAT?!  Yes, I did start crying!

I could tell you that sometimes I do feel like I am missing something in my life but I also feel like God has incredible things planned for me (including an amazing husband that will be worth the wait!), the plans He has written for me, and the path that I am walking on is lit up like the Fourth of July (Psalm 119:105).  Isn't it kind of weird that I am not sure where in a church I'll be serving though?  LOL

I'm looking forward to 2015 and some amazing things in the works!

A reading program!
A community garden!
Scripture memorization!
A trip to Haiti!
Trips to Colorado!
A trip to New York!
Monthly meals for MBK & BH!

and probably a lot more!!!

Comments