Merry Christmas!

We had the best couple days!! We could have probably spent more time at my step brothers house but it's hard when we have two places to go!

It's so funny because when Phyllis was younger it was absolutely nuts!!! We had so many places to go, church, presents, more places Togo by the time it was all over with I needed a week's vacation to be recuperate!

Now, it's about presence with our family and still some gift but it's about time together!

We got home and I've already got one tree down and the other one won't be far behind! I will spend the rest of my vacation doing fun things, relaxing, setting my goals (I didn't do them in September like I usually do).

I'll clean the house and just get things how I like them <3!! I love time off with little plans. I try to get something accomplished and do something fun every day!!! 

I've enjoyed looking for Emmanuel and finding Him in my everyday. I've found Him looking and I've run smack right into Him. I think this Christmas I'm most thankful for His gift of peace this year! I've been known to be wound pretty tight and with some big things lurking just around the corner in 2015 I'm thankful for the peace He brings and I'm thankful for the Gifter of peace. 

Merry Christmas! May your 2015 be filled with Him. He's here. God is with us. 

Emmanuel 

For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace. (Isaiah 9:6 NIV)

Comments

Jada's Gigi said…
May your 2015 be filled with Emanuel!