Happy new year !!

It's my birthday! I used to hate having New Years as a birthday but like all things God works in our lives, in our hearts to really give us His desires. 

I have a birthday week because I'm off on Holiday and vacation. I'm blessed beyond measure.

I look back on this past year and there has been some really crappy stuff that has happened! Sickness has ravaged the bodies of people I love, and loved ones of those I love. We've lost people we love. 

But God is the giver of life, the redeemer of all things and He makes all things new. 

I've seen people surrender their lives to Christ, new life being born. I've felt love and given it away like I never knew possible and been all the better for it. I have been changed for good. 

I've learned what it's like to hold on and to let go.

To be busy and be still. 

To choose my words wisely and more importantly to listen.

I've learned to dream dreams and as crazy as they seem, to plan them out and live them.

As I start this new year with new goals, new plans, great things to look ahead to... And money to raise (that's always the scariest)...

I reflect back on this past year with a heart full of thankfulness. A heart of complete gratitude. While it might not always feel like it, God is always good, He works it out for our good, and I'm thankful.

2015 has some great opportunities ahead... And I'm excited!!

Goodbye gravity.... I'm about to defy you!

Comments