Chicken Cacciatore - Frozen Crockpot Meal

I don't know about you, but I don't always like the food I cook in my crockpot and sometimes it's out of this world!  I try not to share recipes until I've actually eaten them.
 
I made up a bunch of crockpot frozen meals and am slowly getting to them!  I made this one yesterday but according to my meal plan I was supposed to make it tomorrow!  I live on the edge!
 
I have to say, it was pretty tasty!  I served it with rice!  I would make it again (though I cut the onions kind of big this time, next time, I will chop them smaller).


Ingredients:
1 lb chicken breasts
 
1 (26 oz) jar of chunky vegetable-style spaghetti sauce (I used Aldi's Organic)

1 zucchini, chopped
 
1 green pepper, chopped
 
1 sweet onion, chopped
 
Directions:
Place all ingredients in a resealable gallon-sized freezer bag and mix together.
 
Garnish: shredded Parm cheese
 
When ready to eat, remove from freezer and thaw in fridge for 24 hours. Cook on LOW for 6-8 hours.


Comments