Wow! My favorite spot! I have looked forward to being back here for about a year. 

I feel like I'm the luckiest person on the planet!

I got to spend about two days with the kids at the orphanage with Leah (who is ALWAYS a joy!!!) and then we met the rest of the team at the airport and soooo very thankful that besides their slight delay, there was no issues with baggage and we made it to. Petit goave safely! We arrived and had a delicious meal! Rice, beans, chicken, and Magic sauce :)

We settled into our rooms and we got the best roommates! Like God hand picked them especially for us.  

I woke up pretty early, I think my heart was just ready to be in this place and my nose knew I needed a shower (lol) though I wasn't stinky I was not a fresh as I prefer.

Now I'm sitting here with the song in my head... This is the day!! This is the day!! This the day that the Lord has made! that the lord has made! I rejoice! I will rejoice and be glad in it! And be glad in it!
This is the day that the lord has made, I will rejoice and be glad in it!
This is the day! This is the day that the lord has made!!

The water is crashing on the shore line, there is a slight cool breeze that is brushing up against my arms and face and legs as I write this.

I can't even put into words how good it feels to be in this place, with these people, to serve Jesus!

Lord, thank You. You are amazing! You are kind, and loving, and You are good. Good to me!

sending love from Haiti

Xoxo

Comments