A to Z Faith - Healed Heart



I don’t know about you, but I was in need of some deep healing when God found me and rescued me as I put my hands up and let Him pull me out of the mess I had gotten myself into.

Some things were really easy for me to allow God to work in my heart and there were somethings that had become such a “normal” to be that I didn’t even know I needed healing.  It was after much time, I had something that had caused “internal bleeding”, it was after much work and prayer, I was able to go the ultimate Healer and find the kind of healing I never even knew possible. And in that healing, I found a kind of freedom I never knew possible.  I cannot believe how much pain I inflicted on others not knowing the pain I carried around for so long…  That really breaks my heart.  I am thankful for the forgiveness that I was able to give in my heart to the one who hurt me, and to be able to ask God for forgiveness that I need to accept for my own sin.

Luke 5:27-32 27 After this, Jesus went out and saw a tax collector by the name of Levi sitting at his tax booth. “Follow me,” Jesus said to him, 28 and Levi got up, left everything and followed him.
29 Then Levi held a great banquet for Jesus at his house, and a large crowd of tax collectors and others were eating with them. 30 But the Pharisees and the teachers of the law who belonged to their sect complained to his disciples, “Why do you eat and drink with tax collectors and sinners?”
31 Jesus answered them, “It is not the healthy who need a doctor, but the sick. 32 I have not come to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance.”

My heart is healed <3 p="">

Comments