A to Z faith - I AM

I've known all along that "i" would be 

I AM

I wasn't sure what I'd write because there isnt much to say because God is "I AM"

To be honest the last couple days have been rough. This one guy has been putting me down left and right, making rude comments. It's just not me, it's a lot of people. It's one of those things that he tries to raise himself up by putting others down. It doesn't work like that though, really he looked more and more like a jerk and he made people uncomfortable.

But I know that I belong to the Great I AM.

God said to Moses, “ I am who I am. This is what you are to say to the Israelites: ‘ I am has sent me to you.’ ” (Exodus 3:14 NIV)

I only know a small amount of who God is but I do know He's my Lord and Savior. And I know I belong to Him.

So no matter what anyone says, I know who i am in Him. 

I'm thankful He is who He says He is! I AM!

Comments