A to Z Faith - Jesus



Sometimes life is crazy and my light seems to dim.  It never burns completely out, but it grows dim if I don’t spend time with Jesus. If I rush through my time with Him, I feel empty and cheated, and I only do it to myself, which is dumb. 

Today I listened to the song “A little longer” by Bethel.  It reminded me that my time with Jesus is the most precious thing.  It makes my heart full, it guides me to the paths of all that He has for me.  


When I begin to question or get confused, it is because I have not been connected to the source of who I am.

When I get overwhelmed, I can just breathe in His name, Jesus.  Over and over again, and instead of Him calming the seas, He calms His child.

I think of the people in the past year that are leaving my current location.  First the Dorbands, then the Chiltons.  I have prayed “God please send me to be with the Dorbands” and I have even said to God “why did You bring me back to Courage if You were taking them away?” and He said to me “do you follow people or do you follow Me?”  OUCH.

I will go or stay wherever Jesus guides me.  I want to always remember all He has done for me.  Salvation.  Joy.  A place with the Father.  Peace.  I want always remember to stay with Him a little longer.  I am in love with Him for who He is.  I’m thankful He is Lord over my life, not just my Savior, I find such peace in letting Him tell me what to do, to guide me, to love me. 

I am so thankful for my sweet sweet Jesus.

Matthew 22:37 Jesus replied: “‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.’

Comments