A to Z faith - serving

When I bought my 2015 Calendar the first thing I did was put in my birthday and Phyllis's birthday. Then I went through the months and wrote "MBK" and "BH" through the whole year. 

Those are two places I serve almost every month, one of the worst things this month with all my crazy traveling is that I missed them both :(

I can actually tell when it's been awhile since I've been to MBK (because it's first in the month) because I'm a little edgy. It's like my soul aches to cook for 75-120 people every month. 

A lot of people serve because they want to give back. I serve because I love Jesus. When I first became a Christian I served to some crazy degree because I confused loving and spending time with Jesus and serving. I think really deep down I was trying to pay back what God did for me. Sure I had great joy but it wore me out. Now I serve just the right amount. I love Jesus and love serving Him in crazy ways. 

I've become great friends with people
Who I serve with, we share our joy when we serve Jesus. 

Comments