A to Z faith - trust

Sometimes I just have to believe it's all going to work out for my good.

And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose. (Romans 8:28 NIV)

Sometimes things happen that I hate happen or maybe they just don't like it when things don't turn out like I'd like.

Through all these things I've learned to trust God. Things always work out when I follow Him.

It's not always easy to trust Him when I can't see the end and sometimes it's easier to follow because I can't mess it up.

I have two things that have me a little crazy but I know it's His direction so I'm going. Some days I laugh, some days I cry, but all days I trust 

My son, do not forget my teaching, but keep my commands in your heart, for they will prolong your life many years and bring you peace and prosperity. Let love and faithfulness never leave you; bind them around your neck, write them on the tablet of your heart. Then you will win favor and a good name in the sight of God and man. Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight. (Proverbs 3:1-6 NIV)

Comments